Catch the whole show here!
Key Dealership Takeaways:
1. What Are Most of Dealer Missing When it Comes to Their Service & Parts Departments?
- Marketing for the digital age like you do your Sales Department > worth moving around some of your sales budget because increased service revenue today leads to increased sales tomorrow!
- Make sure that your Service Specials are up to date and instead of throwing up and oil change and calling it a day, because you know that is the last service you probably need more of. Show your specials page as more of a Service Menu Page that will let potential customers know that you have everyday low prices. The perception is that you are drastically more expensive than the national chain lube places out there, we need to break that stigma!
- Are you still sending customers to “email a friend”?? Get a 21st-century call-to-action with Dealer Wallet learn more about what you can do with this technology today!
2. What does your Service Department have to do with Sales?
- Makes your dealership the most profit
- A healthy and thriving Service Center means that your sales will also increase. If a Service customer has a good experience in your department that are around 84% more likely to buy their next vehicle from you!
- The ongoing relationship that person has with the dealership means that their family members will most likely also be your customers.
3. Why Fixed Ops Digital?
- We are a complete turn-key solution to everything your dealership needs to market your Service Department online.
- Our long history working in dealerships and with dealerships gives us an edge. We know what you need and how you want to be treated!