Creating an Engaging Website
In today’s competitive world, simply having a website is not enough. Your website needs quality, thoughtful content that engages and educates consumers and develops trust and loyalty. These goals are achieved through content marketing. Let’s look at how strategic, quality content impacts consumer engagement, brand trust, and loyalty through personalization and SEO (search engine optimization) value.
- Give Expert Advice – Gain client trust with advice using your industry knowledge and expertise. Consider posting a whitepaper, blog, or web page with industry recommendations. This will go further than a sales pitch in gaining customer trust in your brand.
- Highlight Your People – Personalize your business by highlighting your employees. Consumers will engage and connect with other people before a business profile.
- Be a Good Neighbor – Show customers you care and are involved in their community. You can sponsor a local kids’ sports team, a charity event, or even a 4th of July celebration and display this on your website.
Add SEO Value
Now that you have personalized your content let’s add SEO Value. You can do this with:
- Location, Location, Location: This has always been an important concept, and search engines are driven by location. Be sure to mention local locations in your web page content, whether it is a nearby city or local neighborhood where you wish to draw customers.
- Address Consumer Questions: Having a FAQs page on your website helps address common questions consumers ask and will help drive traffic to your website.
- Highlight Why Clients Should Use Your Service: Explain your advantages over the competition and why customers should use your services. It can be anything from your skilled employees to your exceptional amenities.
If you follow these basics of personalization, expert advice, and SEO value, you can help increase website traffic and consumer interest in your business.